Jackson – Knarr FD – 2023
Jackson Kayak – Knarr FD– 2023
LIMITED QUANTITY – IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY:
AVAILABLE AT MAUMEE & GRAND RAPIDS LOCATION
***CALL TO LEARN ABOUT OUR CASH DISCOUNT***
Boat Weight: 140lbs
Available: Playa & Forest
Jackson Kayak conquers the water with a completely new fishing platform for 2022. Introducing the Knarr FD, a kayak 100% dialed in on the challenges presented by oceans and large lakes. Bring on the surf, current, wind, tide and the elements – these are the focus of our design.
- Our new Flex Drive Mark IV (Patented) is the product of four years of constant evolution. The latest version of our amazing Flex Drive is faster, quieter and more durable than ever before. Learn more about the Flex Drive Mark IV here >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCX2_7Pbfek User Manual for Flex Drive Mark IV (includes Knarr steering cable routing) >> https://jacksonadventures.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/334_Belt-Drive-Manual-BV8.pdf. Explore the new Mark IV Drive, here >> https://hub.jacksonkayak.com/flex-drive-mark-iv/
- New steering improves turning in any condition. Simple, one or two handed operation turns easily in big waves or tight spots. Learn more about steering system adjustments here >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beuHDJnsAvw For advanced steering instructions. Please watch this video
- Tall gunnels provide protected gear storage for rods and gear. The new ‘yard sale proof’ rod management system is capable of securing 6 rods inside the kayak’s gunnels, keeping them safe through launching, landing or when not in use.
- Featuring YakAttack’s top-loading geometry, Jackson’s new TriTrak (Patented) factory-installed around the entirety of the boat, providing almost unlimited gearing solutions. Using the channels in the TriTrack, installing electronics and hiding the cables out of the way is a breeze. Learn More
- The bow and stern is designed with trolling and electric motor installation in mind. This is due to an adaptable four bolt pattern on the stern and a flattened, mountable area on the bow along with geometry to add foot controlled steering.
- Jackson’s new EZ Hi-lo (Patented) seating system takes comfort to new levels and allows you to raise and lower your seat with one hand. Learn more here >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdE0FHM1tXY
Working with a team of expert big water, big game and big tournament anglers, designer Tony Lee hand-shaped the hull with their challenges in mind. The Knarr is crafted for maximum speed, stability, handling surf and tracking in any weather or water conditions. This incredible kayak combined with the new FD Mark IV (Patented) makes this our most efficient pedal kayak ever.
The Knarr is the ultimate kayak for everything BIG. Designed with big oceans, large lakes and long distance travel at its core. The hull is shaped specifically to handle big surf, big waves, big currents, and strong winds. The Knarr was built to handle all that big water will throw at it.
For the tournament angler or gear-head, the Knarr features a whole new look at electronics, tackle and gear management, bringing a fresh approach to deck organization on a fishing kayak.
New for 2023 Models
- You asked, we listened. We have added the foam blocks and re-enforced the seating area to stiffen and add support across the entire deck of the Knarr FD
- If you are an existing 2022 Knarr FD customer you can get the foam block for free here (link)