584 and dropping
The water level is dropping so we should begin to see some better small mouth activity in the next few days. Catfish are hitting the entire length of the river from downtown Toledo all the way up toÂ the dam in Grand Rapids Ohio.
A variety of baits are working , nightcrawlers, live bluegill , cut shad , shrimp, and stinkbaits.
- Great replacement for natural livers
- Expand yourÂ strike zone with Gulp! scent dispersion
- Loaded withÂ scent and flavor developed by top fishÂ scientists
- Durable enough to stay on the hook for longÂ periods of time
- Variety of flavors- cheese, liver, chicken blood and more
Have fun , be safe and good luck Fishing