30.10 inHg. steady
THE SMILES SAY IT ALL-NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE CATCHING BEING OUT ON THE WATER IS GREAT FUN.
FAMILY KAYAKING FUN ON THE MAUMEE-RENTALS AVAILABLE DAILY- $30 PER PERSON
- The daily bag limit for walleye in Ohio waters of Lake Erie is 6 fish per angler. The minimum size limit for walleye is 15 inches.
- The daily bag limit for yellow perch is 30 fish per angler in all Ohio waters of Lake Erie.
- The trout and salmon daily bag limit is 5 fish (singly or in combination) per angler. The minimum size limit is 12 inches.
- Black bass (largemouth and smallmouth bass):Â The daily bag limit is 5 fish (singly or in combination) per angler with an 14-inch minimum size limit.
- Lake Erie
- Walleye fishing remains good, however following two large mayfly hatches in the last few weeks , angler success has slowedÂ in the far Western Basin.
- Perch Tip from the Ohio DNR:”Anglers are starting to turn their attention toward yellow perch with some good reports coming from the Toledo Harbor Light in 20 to 25 feet of water. Minnows fished under a perch spreader continue to be the presentation of choice for perch anglers, but consider trolling small crankbaits behind a bottom bouncer to locate active fish in loose aggregations. “
Maumee River- Small mouth are hitting crawfish lures, spinnerbaits and leeches. Dont forget that there is some great pond fishing going on right now. Bogs, and wax worms are good to try right now.
Have fun , be safe and good luck fishing.